Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm Moxie fab? Pinch Me! I must be dreaming!....

On second thought, don't pinch me, I love this dream! :) *big smile*

Just gotta take a moment to say THANK YOU to Cath Evaldson of Moxie Fab World for Paper Crafts for highlighting my winning project for the Cards and Gifts week Mother's Day Challenge. I was over the moon excited to see her post here. I am so honored to be standing alongside some of my craft heroes...truly, it's a dream come true!

My entry, as well as 3 other winning entries, used the My Timeless Templates by the FABULOUS Lauren Meader! You can purchase them exclusively from Papertrey Ink. They are so fun to work with, you gotta try them. Have you entered my blog candy giveaway to win a free template? See this post below.

OK, gotta get back to my craft table.... thanks for letting me share :)

13 comments:

Elise said...

Yeah, for the Dana Girl! Congratulations, darlin'! No, don't get pinched: live the dream! (It's the stuff good stamps are made of!) tee hee Ride the wave, you deserve it!

anya said...

You are moxie fab! Congratulations - I loved your submission. Keep up the fantastic work! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats Dana!!! WOO HOO! :) Love your project too - BTW :)

Karen said...

Nope, no fab dream. But, yup! Some uber fabulous talent!!! Congratulations Dana!! You deserve it! :>

Kristin Eberline said...

Congratulations, Dana! What an exciting week this is turning out to be for you :O) Your project was truly deserving...I love the muted, soft color palette. So pretty!

Handmade by Odette said...

Hey Dana, Congratulations!! :)
Your submission was fabulous and you did a good job there. This for sure has been a very exciting week, right?
Keep up your great work!!
Hugs,
Odette

AKiteFlier said...

CONGRATS - again! Dana this set is one of my all time faves - I love that you use it as your blog header! Rockin awesome all the way around.

Ann said...

Yay for you! I saw that on Cath's blog, and just had to come over and say hi! Fab job!

Tracey said...

Congratulations Dana!!! That is really really exciting. What a gorgeous project. What a great week.

SueLovesCherries said...

Yay, Dana! You rock! Woo hoo!!!!!

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

Hey...Congratulations to you...again! You're on a ROLL! You're a very talented lady so 'natch that you would win... and win...and win!!! Loved your submission...I think we all have big smiles on our faces whenever a fella crafter wins! Enjoy the weekend!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh yea I saw that today and knew immediately that it was yours! Congratulations! I can imagine how excited you are!

Daniela F. said...

I just saw your beautiful project over at the moxie fab blog :-) Congrats Dana!! You deserve it!