Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy valentines day ---I wuv you! woof woof!

Just one last valentines day offering. A late night wrapping and card making session for my girls last night. The tiny dogs, when squeezed, say I wuv you, woof woof! Sure to make 2 little girls day a little sillier...if that's even possible. :) The cards are stamped with a studio G acrylic stamp that says "you're so sweet". The "happy valentines day" sentiment is from Papertrey ink...the love songs set. The scallop punch is SU! The die cut heart is from the doodlecharms cricut cartridge. I dressed it up with the tiny heart mask I made by cutting the heart paper clip detail from fabulous finds over and over again. It made a perfect mask for making rows and rows of inked hearts. And just for fun and because I like to torture myself with glue drying time ;), I put crystal effects over the top of each little heart. Made them look good enough to eat!





4 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Aren't you clever with your rows of glossy hearts ... adorable cards.

Unknown said...

These are super cute! I love the addition of the crystal effects...It does make them look good enough to eat!

lauren bergold said...

OMG! just TOOOOOOOOOOO adorable and cute! those glossy hearts and the fun sentiment just totally make these! (WOW)

Karen said...

You have very lucky girls! At first I thought you embossed those hearts and then when reading about the crystal effects.....yup! pure torture! :>:>