Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

HI all! Happy saturday! I thought it was time to put a little something new on the blog. Saturday mornings are such a great time to play and there is always someone on my list to thank so how about a thank you card? This card uses lots of Hambly Screen Prints paper, rubons and transparencies. LOVE their stuff and Allison at Hambly was extremely generous to a design team I am working with so this thank you was for her. If you have not checked out Hambly yet...run, don't walk :) One thing of particular note was the printed paper that is the background on the card. I inked the edges with SU! dye ink and not only did the metallic finish paper take the ink super well, but it kept it's metallic quality...changing the edge to pink metallic totally made my day! Give it a try, you'll love the way it looks. Have a great weekend and I hope this inspires you to make a thank you card or two today :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Another great card, Dana! I love, love, LOVE Hambly stuff, but often find it hard use....so its great to see it in action for a little inspiration (and maybe a kick in the....)! Love the pink with splashes of green! :>