Friday, March 13, 2009

Thank U

TGIF everyone! I wanted to post something new on the blog-o so this is a fun little card I made a while back. I love this happy pink and green card and every time I see it, I am reminded I need to use that SU! stamp set more! LOL I whipped up this cutie for my friend, Tamara, to thank her for the effort she puts into organizing 4 day retreats three times a year. I tell you, the scrappin' and crafting and laughing to be done on retreat is like no other...way cheaper than therapy and so much more fun ;). You can find more retreat info here : Retreats

Supplies...the paper is Collage Press and the stamps and ink are SU!. The ribbon came from a costco. The super cute shiny green bead in the center of the flower came from a bracelet of my daughter's that broke...never toss a good embellie right? hee hee

I hope to get a little crafting in this weekend as a reward for good behavior. I am doing tax and health insurance paperwork blech! I'm sure I'll earn that little bit of fun time! What are you doing this weekend? Any crafting? I'd love for you to leave me a link to your projects in my comments. I can't get enough blog browsing! So thanks for stopping by and have a fab and crafty weekend....

3 comments:

Tamara Lipori said...

I was just roamin' around, decided to see what you were up to and what do I see? But a card you made for ME! Hey,that rhymes, maybe I should become a WRITER or something! Love your blog, darling' can't wait til you're blogging for our book!

Cora said...

Dana,
I have a surprise for you.
email me at coraharkins@sbcglobal.net.

Clearly Vintage

Karen said...

I hear ya on saving the embellies! I've got some cute buttons from a pair of jeans 'V' wore out when she was crawling that I'm hanging on to use on a page for her. :> Cute card...love the spring colors! :>