Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!!

Ok, try not to laugh too hard....but I forgot to go figure out how to use that random.org thing SOOOO a pile of paper slips was my homegrown random dot org! :) And the winner of a gift certificate to Papertrey ink for a Timeless Template by the super talented Lauren Meader is...
-------------------------------------------------->




Sassy Scrapin' said...
Congrats to you! Love all the inspiration on your blog. I am now a follower! YEAH...can;t wait to see what you have posted this weekend! May 1, 2009 5:31 AM


COngraTulatiOnS! Woo hoooo! Please contact me using the email button under my picture and I will get your prize to you. Thank you everyone who participated in my blog candy giveaway and for all of the wonderful words of support. I hope you'll continue to visit and find inspiration here :)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations Sassy!! Have fun with your new Timeless Template! :>

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

YAHHHHHHHH!!!! Thank you so much! I just emailed you! I am so excited to try these!!! Thanks bunches Dana

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

Congratulations Sassy!!! Enjoy!

Dana: I had to laugh at your post. I recently offered blog candy (first time) and had my 12 year pull names out of a hat! Hey...it works! Thanks for letting us play!