Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Time for a Flip Flop Tan!

Whether my whisper white legs know it or not, summer is a comin! Eeeek! I think I'll start with just a flip flop tan! hee hee even better if it's a paper one ;)
This FABULOUS digi mini kit called "Flip Flop Tan" was one of the FREEBIES for all participants in the Stampin' Out Alzheimer's event (see the donate button on my side bar). You can still join in all the challenge and giveaway fun for a mere $5 donation this week. I wanted to try my hand at a hybrid card (that's card, not "car") so I downloaded this sizzling hot summer kit and started pasting into just plain old Word. Worked like a charm and everything is adjustable and maneuverable. I can't wait to try a layout next! (I can't believe I just said I want to digi scrap! WOW what a light bulb moment!)
I added the Refresh stamp from SU!, ink, pink and blue cardstock for the card base and a dot of stickles. The label, the stripe paper, the dot paper, the stitching and the flower.....all DIGI! Cool! Thanks for stopping by!
Finished card size: 5 1/2 x 2 1/2
Supplies:
Digi Kit: Flip Flop Tan by Sweete Shoppe Designs
Cardstock: Papertrey and CM
Punch: SU
Stamp: SU
Ink:SU
Other: stickles

2 comments:

Karen said...

Well, first of all, love the bright happy colors! But, even more, I love your CUT out 3-D flower, your Stickles, and the fun you seemed to have had making this! :> I know you appreciate and like to play with fun computer tricks....but, please don't go digi all the way! It just wouldn't be you if there weren't paper scraps, ink, and some kind of glitter around you! :>:>:> I have to admit though...this looks like a really fun & vibrant kit! :>

tg said...

What a fun card and cute kit. Love the orientation you used here.