Thursday, June 11, 2009

Winner, winner, winner, you all get {template} dinner!!!!

Hello friends! So excited to share the WINNERS of the gift certificates to the Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs store at The DigiChick! And a drum roll please for these kind comment-ors.......


Yay! How exciting! You have each won a $5 gift certificate to Kelleigh's store. This is enough to get a download PLUS a little left over in case you are tempted by more than one. Please email me to claim your prize code.

Thank you EVERYONE who stopped by and checked out my creations with Kelleigh's cool templates. If you want to see them again, click on the Kelleigh Ratzlaff templates label on my sidebar. You can also head over to the DigiChick gallery and search for projects by Kelleigh's name and everyone who has tagged their work with Kelleigh as the template designer will pop up for you to be inspired by. I hope you'll share with me and Kelleigh what you made.

Oh and one more thing...today is the last day to enter your cupcake creation at Kelleigh's website. Check out the cupcake challenge here and here's the dealio...she is giving a way a $10 gift certificate to her store to the grand prize winner and two runners up at $5 each....there are currently TWO entries. Come on creative critters show your cupcakes off. You can WIN and buy MORE templates! hee hee. I swear the template is super simple and it will be quicker than baking a batch of real cupcakes. :) Don't wait, you have until midnight tonight to leave a link in Kelleigh's cupcake challenge comments. go, go, go! I can't wait to see what you have made...

Thanks so much for stopping by today :)

2 comments:

Elise said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm seriously going to buy a lotto ticket today! I feel VERY fortunate to have won your special prize! Can't wait to get "digital" with all you digi/hybrid goddesses! Thanks, Dana!

Karen said...

Congrats Ladies!! I'm looking forward to seeing what you all create!! :>