Friday, July 24, 2009

Digital flowers...love em!

Happy friday everyone! Friday means there are lots of new goodies over at the Digichick Boutique including my personal favorite this week, Click, Click, Click by Kelley Mickus!
Inside this kit you'll find elements and papers that are both graphic and vintage at the same time. A perfect combo in my little opinion :) I wanted to share one of the cards I made for the release newsletter.
Both background papers and the flower circles are from the kit and were printed at home using Microsoft Word. I hand cut some stems from coordinating cardstock scraps as well as a punched border for the card edge. The card was also sprayed with glimmer mist in Suede with circle masks over the flower areas and then Shimmer Spritz in Sea Foam after the masks were removed. It is hard to capture the shimmer in the photos but I have a close up further down that will help.
Isn't this kit darling!?
Check out that suede sparkle! The whole card shimmers and shines like the edge you can see here.
Thanks for coming by today. I will be back later with more so I hope you'll visit again :) Have a good one friends!
Supplies:
Digi Kit by Kelley Mickus Click, Click, Click
Paper: Papertrey Ink and Georgia PAcific for printing
Punch: SU! and CM
Other: vintage buttons and sewing machine

5 comments:

tg said...

Love that card. You are right -- a good combo of vintage and graphic rocks. This card is adorable. Thanks for sharing. I spy so much cuteness in this kit!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful. Love the vintage look. Super job!! >:0)

Elise said...

Go, digi, go digi, go digi GIRL! You are the super craftswoman weaver of old and new, modern and vintage: fabulousness! My how your digi garden grows!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Gorgeous!! I love those flowers... beautiful colors... just gorgeous!

Maile Belles said...

This is fabulous, love all the detail!!!