Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tim Tags #2 and #3


Hey everyone! I'm in a Christmas frenzy but wanted to share something new with you inspired by the great Tim Holtz 12 tags of christmas.  Above is inspored by techniques and stylings from tag #2 and below is inspired by tag #3.


Tim was so right when he said that making plaid paper is addictive!  Love making plaid backgrounds with alcohol inks!  Gotta run but just wanted to wish you a happy holiday season and to say....go INK something!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm inking, I'm inking!!!! I swear! I just haven't managed to ink AND blog!!! lol

I think what you are doing with Tim's inspiration is fantastic!!!! I can see you smiling when you are getting alcohol ink plaid happy! :> And thanks to your tag happiness, I'm now smiling too.....THANKS!! :>

Kelley Eubanks said...

These are great Dana... gorgeous!

Jane said...

WOW!! just GORGEOUS!