Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blog hopping with Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs...little black dress

Hey everyone!  It's a blog hop today with Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs!  You can find Kelleigh's amazing papercrafting templates at the DigiChick Boutique.  Today I am playing with the brand new Heart Cup template and once I started assembling this cute little basket all I could think was "little black dress"...but you tell me what YOU think...
Wouldn't Audrey Hepburn look great in this??!  I mean fabulous, dah-ling.
This would be cute for valentines day stuffed full of sweet treats and a gift card for a romantic dinner with my hubby.  I also think it would be fun for a girls night out.  This went together really quick with a simple ribbon treatment and the addition of a bit 'o bling.  I added an apron lace punch handle to up the feminine factor.

Ready for more Kelleigh valentine's inspiration?  Head on over to Kelleigh's blog for all the hop details and here are the links to the creative team to see what they have been up to.  You are gonna {love} them!

Kelleigh also is releasing a grab bag today that is packed full of template goodness that you won't want to miss.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Template: Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs
Paper: Georgia Pacific
Punch: fiskars
craft supplies: ribbon and craft gems
Photobucket

12 comments:

Karen said...

Little Black dress...love it! Looks like another fun template from Kelleigh and a sweet treatment from you. :> Really like your bow! :>

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Oooh! So classy! I can also see it as a favor at a bridal shower or bachelorette party. I love how simple you kept it, and the pink is just fabulous!!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE what you've done with this template! Very chic and LBDish!

Unknown said...

Totally little black dress!! Love it!

Ann said...

SO cute! I love the pop of pink!

Alyssa S said...

Cute! Love the bling and the super cute handle!

~kelly marie~ said...

Adorable!! Just love it!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very pretty Dana!! Love the simple elegance! :)

Elise said...

I'm with Kelleigh, what a fantastic favor or centerpiece! You NEVER cease to amaze and delight my crafty lil' heart with your 3D goodness and innovation! Such a fun project from fun lil' YOU! Bravo!

Courtney Baker said...

Very cute! love the colors!

sunghee said...

i always admire your work. you know how to add touch to make thing fabulous!

Jen Tapler said...

Wow - LOVE that pink and black Dana!! - fantastic!! I need to come spend some time on your blog and get caught up on what you've been up to!! Looks like lots of fabulous-ness! I miss you!