Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Papertrey Ink! card #2 {Happy Birthday 2 You}

This fabulous graphic was designed and shared by Dawn McVey!  This is entry number two for me in the Stamp Designers Challenge .  I tried to channel my inner "Dawn" for some neat panels of color, a pretty bow and my new fave, apron lace edger punch!
This digital stamp pretty much made all of the design decisions for me!  Do I hear a digital stamp line from Papertrey Ink calling on the wind???  hmmmm...could be interesting!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Elise said...

Mmmmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmm - Yummy MILK chocolate with luscious pink accent delight! AND, how can you beat a circular image that does MOST of the work for you? Terrific and delicious work, Mrs. G! You channeled you INNER DANA - delightful!

Karen said...

Love this BIG!! PTI's birthday celebration really is a super stamping time of year! :>

~amy~ said...

soooo sweet!!