Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Want2Scrap keeps it coming!

Just a quickie drop in to remind everyone to keep watching Want2Scrap for more gorgeous Nestabling peeks everyday, and more importantly, ENTER TO WIN a complete set of this sparkle-licious BLING!

Today's Nestabling peek is the BFF to the gorgeous Peony die from Spellbinders.  Check it!


Michele hinted around in her post there may be a "birdie" who knows something about how these create a jumbo sparkling flower...wellllllll, I *might* be a bird....and there *may* be a tutorial coming your way.....just sayin!  ;)  (I'm not very good at hinting am I?)  Check in on monday the 31st for a tutorial on how I put my Nestabling to work with this die!  I likey, I likey very much!

To all my blog friends who are going to CHA (lucky ducks you are!), be sure and swing by and say hello to my friends at Want2Scrap and see for yourself how amazing the new Nestabling looks in your crafting projects.  You are gonna love it!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Karen said...

I always love it when you shake your creative mojo, bling and whatever you are working on! And those colors + black bling (one of my new favorite ways to see it!) + your creativity put together already have me smiling! :>

Creative Mayhem said...

Well hi there little birdie!!!! GORGEOUS flower btw!!! :D

Elise said...

Hi, there! Oh, HI there! You are SO clever and inspirational! CANNOT wait, can't wait, oh, sooon the wait will be over to SEEEEEEE all of your amazing creations... IRL!

Yipeeee!

Andrea M said...

Wish I could see all of your beautiful creations IRL! Hope you have a fabulous time!