Friday, June 17, 2011

Le Romantique with Want2Scrap™


Hey blog friends!  Today I'm sharing this project over at the Want2Scrap™ blog.



With a friend's wedding and my own anniversary right around the corner (13 years for hubby and I!), I was feeling the love for pretty papers, gorgeous bling and hearts, of course!



Speaking of love, it probably comes as no surprise that the designers at Want2Scrap™ *love* Spellbinders™.....especially now that we are so custom made for each other with our line of Nestabling™!  The fine folks at Spellbinders™ have recently set a special gift out to all of us to help us in our die-cutting adventures....



Oh my!  It is true!  A Grand Calibur™ and a Grand Nestabilities to call my very own!  THANK YOU Spellbinders™!  You are da best!

Photobucket
Want2Scrap™ Products:
Cross Promotional Products:
Beacon Adhesives™ Fabri-tac
Other Products:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Embossing envelope: Cuttlebug
Glitter: Martha Stewart Crafts

  Photobucket

2 comments:

Elise said...

Oh, BABY! I know I'm in trouble, because I'm reading with a French accent and kina drooling AT THE SAME TIME! THIS piece is a mouth full - and I mean that in the VERY best way! Like a mouth full of EUROPEAN chocolate and a hand full of love notes from the ONE who makes the heart pitter pat, the most! Dontcha' know. This is truly draw dropping - a perfect match for THAT GRAND CALIBUR! WOW! {We're LUCKY ones - for SURE!} But speaking of LUCK - I'm off to read about the rest of your blinged out journey at the fabulous Want2Scrap blog! THANKS for the inspo, sweet Dane!

Andrea M said...

Holy cow Dana! This card is pure romance! Love the pearl nestabling! And, WOW! So great that they gifted you the Grand Calibur! I'm sure you're friend will be astounded at this fabulous creation!