Sunday, February 5, 2012

PTI Day 1 Anniversary challenge....inspired by: Michelle Wooderson


It's a very exciting time at Papertrey Ink right now...it's anniversary time and Nichole has kicked off day 1 in tribute to the talented ladies at the helm of inspiration and customer service at PTI!  Like Nichole, my hat is off to these talented artists who deliver the creative goods day in and day out to inspire us and keep our hobby cutting edge!  The challenge today is to pick an project from someone on the design team to be inspired by.  I am definitely a fan of Michelle Wooderson.  She rocks some funky fresh vintage style that I love!  She chose to highlight a button card project and I jumped at the chance to create my valentine inspired set of tags...


I combined stamps and die from PTI Button Boutique and also Love Lives Here.  Also my fave typewriter font stamp (love) from WD Stamps.


By layering to cardstock die cut buttons pumps up the paper button thickness and then I swiped on some crystal effects after stamping the button fronts and tied on some jute thread.


These little cutie tags are just the ticket for topping off my girls' valentine's gifts.  Thanks Papertrey Ink for the jump start on valentine's day and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Photobucket
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Papertrey Ink and Wilson Designs Stamps
Die: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Stampin Up!  and EcoGreen
Twine: The Twinery
Craft Supply:  satin heart confetti and fabric remnant


Photobucket

3 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the burlap.

Karen said...

Love the paper buttons on top of the fabric - perfect! :>

~Tammy~ said...

These are so cute and fun!