Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wilson Designs Release Week Day 1!


Woohoooo!  It's day one of release week with Wilson Designs!  Today I am showcasing one of the gorgeous images and one of the sentiments from the new set. 


This sweet deer is a showstopper on this simple card.  I can also envision this little guy adorning a baby gift too!  Super versatile image and sentiment.

I hope you plan on hopping along and leaving comments for all of the designers each day to up your chances of winning this cute set that releases on friday.
and don't forget me ;)

Thanks so much for coming by!  Looking forward to hearing what you think of the new set so far!

Photobucket
Stamps: Wilson Designs
Bling: Want2Scrap
Ink: SU!
Paper: Crate and Papertrey
Embosser: Cuttlebug
Die: Spellbinders
Ribbon: Papertrey
Glitter: Stickles from Ranger

Photobucket

18 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Your card is a show stopper! Love love this so much Dana!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the different elements you used to showcase this cutie!

Amber Sheaves said...

This card is just beautiful! I love the colors and embossing and bling. it went together really well!!

Karen B. said...

Such a sweet little creature, love the glitter borders too.

sharon g said...

Oh how cute!! My favorite of all of the images is the deer. I love how you used brown.

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card. TFS

Indy's Designs said...

Nature is beautiful and so is your card!

Emily Keaton said...

Very cool card--I love that lacy deer. Great use of glitter, too!

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful card! I especially LOVE the glitter around the edge of the label, that ADORABLE lacy deer image, and all of the polka dots!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous dearie!!!!!!!

Mary J said...

How wonderful! So original, love that kraft!

Auntie Em said...

Your little fawn is so sweet. It looks so gentle done in the brown. What a lovely stamp set!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

That deer is fabulous! I love your card.

{Chrissie} said...

Beautiful card - the gold/copper outline is just fabulous - perfect touch!!!

Rochelle Sodipo said...

I love the texture and colors!

Elise said...

SHOWSTOPPER, CARSTOPPER, BREATHSTOPPER - the complete PACKAGE! Dang. YOU have been BAPTIZED in glitter and TALENT - GO, go, go! Yipeeeee!

Karenladd said...

I can't believe how fabulous these little lacy silhouette stamps are ! What a pretty card!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I adore deer images, and love this sparkly coppery border too!