Saturday, April 7, 2012

Just Us Girls #131 Sketch...Better with friends


Howdy!  Happy weekend!  The girls are back with a sketch challenge this week from Andrea, our queen of gorgeous CAS creations!  Check out the details at Just Us Girls!



I used Andrea's sketch as a foundation to my card but, true to form, had to add a couple more layers ;)  That is the beauty of this sketch, it lends itself to all styles!    My card is a tribute to friendship this week.  I was reminded recently that friends are that quiet and elegant safety net that stands at the ready to cheer us, lift us up, make us laugh in that special way that friends do!  I am grateful for the friendships that have been entrusted to me. 


Want more sketch inspiration?  Check out the girls:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great one!
Photobucket
Paper: My Little Shoebox and Papertrey
Stamps: JustRite Stamps
Ink: Colorbox
Bling: Want2Scrap
Flower: Stampin up!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Elise said...

The GIRLS are back in town! THE GIRLS ARE BACK IN TOWN! Yeahoooooo! Dana G, oh SWEET Dana G! This dreamy use of sketch has me APPLAUDING for spring and celebrating YOUR mighty taste and talent! {LOVE that FLOWER! Hee!} Lovely, LOVELY work - and where DID you get those papers???

Elise said...

P.S. I SHARE that same epiphany, at LEAST every Monday, {Tues., Weds.}, THURSDAY, and many wonderful moments in between! I *heart* you!

Lynn said...

I love all your papers...with the sweet little birdhouse Dana! Shouts spring which makes me happy!

Maria said...

Lovely job! I love that flower!

Andrea M said...

Dana, this card is GORGEOUS! You've mixed papers so magnificently and that flower is a triumph! WOW! Love how you used this sketch my friend!