Thursday, June 21, 2012

Making your own vintage sheet music envelope


Hi!  Today I'm sharing how to whip up a gorgeous and simple custom envelope for even your lumpiest card.  I used a bunch of my favorite ingredients: Want2Scrap bling, Buttons Galore and More buttons and sheet music!  Check out how I did it: Making a sheet music envelope


This one of my favorite elements....it's what happens when Spellbinders, Nestabling, and My Favorite Things stamps and dies get together for a birthday party! 

I hope you can stop by Want2Scrap and check out all the details.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
Photobucket
Want2Scrap® Supplies Used:

Cross Promotional Products Used:

Other:
Paper: vintage sheet music and Papertrey Ink
Stamps and ticket die: My Favorite Things
Ink: Papertrey Ink and Stampin Up!
Mist: Tattered Angels
Other: baker's twine
Photobucket

No comments: