Monday, June 4, 2012

Sweet rosette banner for my craft room!


Hi there!  A lot of what I make if for giving away to others but every now and then, I have to make something just for me....just for the pretty of it!

I'd love it if you could join me for all the details over at the Want2Scrap blog on what I used to individually embellish 6 little rosettes to spell out "create".  Hope to see you there!  And thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket
Want2Scrap® Products:

Cross Promotional Products:
Spellbinders Lacey Circles
Paper: Authentique by Donna Salazar
Sugar Shimmer glitter from Clearsnap

Other:
Paper: vintage sheet music, Stampin Up!
Twine: The Twinery
Glitter: Stampin Up!
Craft supply: wooden spool, cork, trims and cork letter stickers
Photobucket

1 comment:

Paula Parrish said...

Hello Dana,
I think this banner would be a great way to use up some scrapbook supplies that I have on hand. Super Cute. Love It. Thanks for the inspiration.
Smiles, Paula