Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fabulous!

So I confess..I have a cricut and poor cricut hardly ever gets to play. But every once in a while we hang out :)

I made this card for a little friend who turned 9. Disney's High School Musical is big in our world and I knew the title of this card would get us all singing along with one of HSM2's songs. Anyway, back to the card. A very simple card that rated a "totally cool, mom!" from the wee ones. The silhouette is from New Arrival...I trimmed the pregnant mom's hair and added a ponytail. Also trimmed the baby bump to just a dress. Thanks for looking :)

Supplies: Cricut cartridges: new arrival, george and printing press. Also, from the scrap bin, cardstock and ribbons with some office staples to tack the edge of the card back.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love how you adapted the New Arrival gal! I use my favorite little bug on almost every scrapbook page, but rarely on cards (since I have to cut out animals everytime I bring it out for my little ones, that might be why!). You are on quite a roll!! :>