Friday, August 21, 2009

Paper Flower Tussy Mussy...you "mussy"-n't miss it :)

Hey friends! Just a quickie to say I am honored to be the project of the day over at The Hybrid Chick. I crafted up a paper flower tussy mussy for a friend's wedding shower that turned out just as I pictured it in my head. Love when that happens, don't you? Also, this project started with a child's party hat template from Kelleigh Ratzlaff's August Grab Bag over at the Digichick Boutique. With a few changes, this party hat went from juvenile to uptown style!


The above picture is just one of my photo shoot leftovers that I felt like posting because it's sooooo romantic with the low lights. Just giving myself a little photography love...ignore me ;)

So I'd love it if you'd shoot on over to the Hybrid chick blog and check out my project in step by step format, with hints and tips along the way...and then I'd REALLY love it if you gave something like this a try and shared it with me. And also check out all of the super talented creative team projects...they are sure to get your mojo flowing. Thanks so much for stopping by! See you at the Hybrid Chick :)



6 comments:

Elise said...

This is SOOOOOOOO pretty, Mrs. G! Woweee! You do such dreamy and romantic and heart-poppingly delicious work! This is LOVE-leeeee! {Just like you!}

Scrapping Julie said...

good golly gertie! this is GORGEOUS

Karen said...

WOW! This is paper crafty heaven!! I think I would love to be in your crafty head sometime! What goes on in there sure makes some beautiful treasures! :>

tg said...

Very nice Dana. Great adaptation of a party hat template! I am officially behind on shower preparations...I have a gift but that is it. That is what tonight and tomorrow are for :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is gorgeous Dana! You are my crafty hero! :)

Lauren (mytime) said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wow! Im totally in love with it.