Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Grazie....and a smashing sale, bling at 88 cents!

Have you seen this?!!! If you follow the Want 2 Scrap blog, you've already loaded up your sleigh with half price items and 88 cent BLING after seeing the blog post announcement on monday! Oh my! I can hear the sleigh bells already! If you haven't, RUN don't walk on over to the Want 2 Scrap store! I do love a good bling sale and for that I say....
grazie! and thanks! Check out the teeny tiny pearl bling dotting the "i" in grazie above. For 88 cents, I can dot 72 "i's" with an assortment package of bling or 100 "i's" with a package of baby bling! (did I tell you bling was on sale at Want 2 scrap?) ;)

This card was made for a dear friend whose family roots are in lovely Lucca, Italy. She is incredibly passionate about her Italian heritage and was super supportive during the planning of my recent trip. I took the opportunity to share some of my favorite shots from Lucca on a thank you card I made for her. Lucca is a charming walled town that was full of beautiful old buildings, bicycles, families, churches and I hope some day I get to return with my friend so she can show me HER Lucca.

Ok friends, have to run....just wanted to share the hot sale news.  Happy shopping! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Elise said...

HOT is RIGHT! {This card is SMOKIN'!} Ohhhhh, YOU! Such a tease with these incredible little snippets of Italy photos - I'm all a drool and READY for the Italy show! But for now, soooooooo satisfying to see you weave some of the incredible images into a TOP notch card - YES, Ma'am! That use of ribbon and die-cut sentiment-o-gratitude! Molto bene! Bravissima! {You're awesome!}

P.S. Forget black Friday - that is one FABULOUS bling sale! Break out the plastic, lil' sista! Yee Haw!

Karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Dana!! I'm loving your Italy trip pics....don't think I'll get my fill. :> I thought this was a scrapbook page before I got to reading...how sweet. Hope your day is full of family, fun, and of course, turkey! Happy Day to you! :>