Monday, December 13, 2010

Blog candy winner!

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to announce the winner of my Want 2 Scrap/Passionately artistic blog candy!  The Christmas Blog Hop adventure between Want2Scrap and Passionately Artistic has come to a close.  I want to extend a very merry holiday wish to all of my crafty friends who stopped by and left such wonderful comments!  I just love the artistic inspiration that flows this time of year and I appreciate each and every one of you!  It also did not escape my attention that many of you clicked the "follow" button and I can't tell you what that means to me....thank you from the very bottom of my heart. 
Now.....drumroll.....without further delay....the winner!
Commentor number 5...........That's you Tami B of Tami's Craft Connection!  This package of goodies is ready to make it's way from my house to yours.  Please contact me at paperdaydream at aol dot com with your mailing address.  SOOOO excited for you!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats to Tami for her blingy blog candy win!! Have fun! :>

And of course, Dana, wishing you a very Merry Christmas! Yikes...is it really only eleven days away?! Wow! :>

Creative Mayhem said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats to the winner!! You are going to love the goodies. :)